Phone rings may seem like a forgettable and unnecessary cell phone accessory, but these little $20-$30 investments can make a world of difference in the way you use your phone. Phone rings are removable, adjustable, 360-turning metal or plastic rings that attach to the back of your phone. When you handle your cell phone, you slip your finger through it. At first, phone rings may seem incredibly pointless, but here are five benefits to investing in a phone ring.
- They’re convenient. If you’re like me and you’re on your phone all the time, having a phone ring on the back to ease some of the pressure on your hands when you hold your phone is incredibly convenient. They’re easy to use, and they fit around any one of your fingers for a universal, natural grip, so you won’t have to spend a lot of time adjusting and readjusting your hold on your cell phone.
- Your nerves will thank you. Holding your cell phone can make your hands hurt, especially if you’re holding up one of the larger phones that looks more like a tiny iPad than an actual cell phone. Using a phone ring will make your grip on your cell phone less awkward and put less weight on your pinky finger and your nerves, so your hands will feel a whole lot better by the end of the day.
- They offer better phone protection. Everyone’s had that terrifying moment where your cell phone slides out of your hands and falls to the ground. Did you know that a simple $20 phone ring, such as this Multi-Functional Magnetic Phone Ring Holder, can stop that? For the sake of protecting the $500 or more investment you made, a phone ring is a tiny purchase.
- You can use them as a phone stand. These little rings can also double as a phone stand for wherever you may be. Most cell phone stands are far more expensive than $20, and you can’t even use them to protect your nerves and add protection to your phone at the same time. Kill two birds with one stone, so to speak, and invest in a phone ring for your hands and for the times you need to prop your phone up, as well
- They’re versatile. Lastly, you wouldn’t think of it, but these little guys are incredibly versatile. Not only can you remove them and readjust them on the back of your phone as necessary, but you can also turn them 360-degrees as well. Whether you’re holding your cellphone upright to read e-mails or you are turning it sideways to watch Netflix or YouTube, your phone ring will work either way!
Phone rings are little devices that make using your cell phone so much easier on your hands by offering a better way to grip your phone! They’re perfect for people of any age, versatile in their uses, and a small investment when it comes to the long-term health of your cell phone.